What Our Organization Will Look Like
- The leading Filipino-owned business process solution provider in Davao Region with a known record of efficiency, reliability and flexibility.
How We Measure Our Success
- Adherence to schedule
- Knowledge and Professionalism
- First Call Resolution
- Quality Assurance
- Behavioral Test
- Monthly Product Knowledge Test
How We Make Our Strategy a Habit
- Appointing an internal and external committees
- Holding people accountable
- Placing an attractive motivational incentive plan
- Empowering the leaders
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews on KPI
- Analyzing the organization's S-W-O-T regularly
SiBS objective is to capture the Small - Medium Sized Business who are looking for a vendor who can address their needs without worrying the cost, yet drive value through a consistent and competitive customer service.
- We are a post-paid company. The client can pay our services on a month-to-month basis.
- No lock-in contracts. We do not require long term contracts. We are happy to hear our clients to tell us if we are doing a good job and if they are happy with our services, they stay and continue with us. Otherwise, our client can decide anytime, worry-free to end the partnership if they are unhappy through a 30 days advance notice.
- Very competitive monthly fixed rate or hourly rate.
The goal is too enhance the employability of the at-risk-youth to improve their integration into the productive employment.
- Not currently working or enrolled in school or training
- With less than one year or no work experience
- At least high school graduate
- 18 - 24 years old
Productively Employed Youth
- Employment creation and poverty reduction
- Helping young Filipinos get a head start in their careers
Implement the JobStart Philippines program:
- DOLE as the Executing Agency
- PESOs as Implementing Agencies
SiBS as the Top Partner - Employer